- Use test failure reports, schematics, datasheets, and other tools to accurately troubleshoot assembly or system level failures to the component level so they can be repaired.
- Provide break fix support for test equipment as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, telecommunication, or equivalent required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in electronic manufacturing companies
- Multimeter Handling, Oscilloscope, Signal Analyzer
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.