Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Full Time
- Product Management
MacroFab is the world's first digital manufacturing platform and marketplace for electronics manufacturing. We are a team of highly motivated doers focused on delivering value to our customers every day while developing innovative solutions to disrupt and transform a $500B market. Our mission is to build a software platform that enables hardware companies to manufacture their products more efficiently while enabling contract manufacturing factories to take advantage of excess capacity and increase profitability. Many of the largest and most exciting product companies, from startups to Fortune 500s, work with us daily to meet their manufacturing needs - from prototypes to high-volume production.
About the Job
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at MacroFab, your role will be to develop and evangelize the value propositions our products and services deliver to our customers. Reporting to the VP of Product, you'll collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Sales to position our products in a growing market and help launch them as part of a product-led growth strategy. We're a data-driven team and need someone who loves numbers and isn't afraid to dig into them to find the correct answer, whether it's competitive insights into our product or value patterns for sales.
We've built a vertically integrated platform that spans multiple functional areas and customer segments. This role will support multiple product areas throughout the product development lifecycle, from early market research to go-to-market strategy formation to the development of compelling deliverables such as messaging, marketing collateral, sales materials, and product launch plans.
MacroFab is on a rapid growth path following our recent $15M Series B funding. We are investing in all facets of our Product organization, which makes for an exciting place to work with many growth opportunities. This role is an excellent fit if you desire to work on a small high-performance team that can have a significant impact without all the red tape that comes with traditional large enterprises. You'll have complete ownership of your functional area and generate actual results.
- Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing, and Sales to drive growth and customer success.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market.
- Plan and lead the GTM launch of new software products and services within cross-functional teams.
- Lead growth hacking initiatives to increase product adoption and awareness.
- Be the expert on our customers, how they buy, and their buying criteria.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on content by being the voice of the product by ensuring we articulate our strategic value propositions across all deliverables (e.g., on datasheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements)
- Communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team. Develop the sales tools and training that support the sales process.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing, or related field. An MBA could be helpful but is not required.
- 7+ years of experience in a technical product marketing, outbound marketing, or demand generation role within one or more of the following: SaaS, cloud technologies, enterprise software, internal tools, or complex supply chain networks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across product, marketing, and sales organizations to achieve goals.
- Experience speaking and presenting products to both external and internal audiences.
- Comfortable interviewing customers to gain market intelligence and customer insights.
- An analytical, data-driven mindset with a strong bias for action.
- Natural curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- Experience at companies leveraging product-led growth strategies.
- You come from a technical background and have experience working with or marketing to engineers.
- You are familiar with modern product marketing tech stacks that utilize tools including but not limited to Segment, Gainsight, Customer.IO, and Salesforce to gather insights and deliver product messaging content at scale.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority and manage competing priorities.
- Work experience in one or more of the following:
- Worked on or with a product team at a popular EDA tool like Altium, Eagle, Cadence Allegro, etc.
- Worked on a team that brought a hardware product to market in a technical capacity.
- Experience at a B2B/B2C marketplace company.