Quality Assurance Technician
Assures consistent quality of high mix low volume production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practices, validating processes, and assist in providing documentation associated with the quality management system.
- Accomplish quality assurance objectives by enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet quality assurance objectives by analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating the quality management system.
- Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, platform, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepare quality control documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including processes, studies, corrective actions, and customer returned material.
- Responsible for performing functional/programming tests and ensuring compliance per customers work instructions. Identifying and addressing issues regarding customer supplied documentation and the implementation of corrected processes to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Update job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.