Messaging Lead, Product to Demand Messaging
This position is remote.
Marketing is responsible for assessing customer needs, market conditions, and competition to inform business strategy. Marketing implements the strategy by developing, commercializing, and monitoring the appropriate products and services.
The Messaging Lead, Product to Demand Messaging, and Content will leverage both internal and external customer insights and develop a holistic value proposition across our product set. This exceptional professional will be tasked with presenting the differentiated value of MacroFab in a clear and effective way to resonate with the needs of customers and help our internal teams accelerate engagement. The Marketing Manager will also work with individual product marketing managers to craft benefit-driven product and portfolio messaging we want consumers and factories to experience and engage with and will ensure the narrative evolves as our product portfolio continues to expand. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
- This role is responsible for the overall brand narrative.
- Thinks strategically across the portfolio of products to develop our messaging strategy, as well as help integrate this messaging across our customer touchpoints, inclusive of marketing, PR, sales, and customer success.
- Collaborate in the creation of the overall value proposition, narrative, and messaging development, and maintain source material for marketing and enablement teams to generate compelling collateral and drive key goals.
- Create corresponding factory value proposition, positioning, and messaging for key products
- Translate customer insights and the value proposition into benefit-driven messaging, reasons to believe, and proof points
- Craft narratives and distill messaging to be crisp, succinct, and clear
- Develop and maintain the legally approved, integrated library of messaging guidance including content examples
- Owns and creates a comprehensive platform for the brand narrative and vision including value propositions, positioning, messaging, content, and assets
- Partners with Product Marketers and Commercial Marketing to ensure value proposition/selling messages are incorporated into existing products, new product development, sales training, launches, etc.
- Partners with Commercial Marketing, Account Based Marketing, and Marketing Operations, to ensure consistent messaging, deployment of content, customer engagement, and driving adoption throughout the organization
- Identify target segmentations and define brand/product positioning.
- Data-driven, strategic thinker with an ability to connect the dots using disparate data resources to form compelling narratives that bring a product value proposition to life
- Curious and energized by a deep understanding of what customers care about, what their goals are, and the evolving supply chain market
- Work with Sales and Sales Enablement to ensure our solutions narrative is resonating and delivering client engagement
- Research to align on research-acquired Proof Points that support value proposition messaging
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 8+ years of progressive leadership in product and/or brand marketing, preferred
- A proven track record in developing effective storytelling, product positioning, and messaging development
- Outstanding in formulating brand strategies and managing marketing executions
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement, leadership, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to take initiative without direct oversight, and to work independently in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically for up to 10%
This is an individual contributor role.
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.