Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager
As a Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager, you will own and execute a multi-channel digital marketing strategy to drive demand across high-priority target accounts. Building on your skills in traditional demand generation, paired with current ABM expertise, this role is equal parts strategic, execution, and collaborative. You will have the autonomy to build and test groundbreaking campaigns to generate new leads, accelerate account engagement, propel revenue, and drive efficiencies to enable our sales team (SDRs/AEs). This role is an exciting opportunity for a senior marketer who is eager to roll up their sleeves, has a high comfort level operating autonomously to own programs to completion, and is excited about making a tangible impact across the business.
- Create and execute a highly segmented strategy to propel our ABM roadmap
- In partnership with product and creative marketing teams you will develop a campaign calendar that outlines your tactics to activate digital lead gen channels
- Maintain an integrated approach to all inbound and outbound efforts for target accounts using a variety of intent, propensity, and account-based marketing tactics.
- Report on data insights of MQAs at all stages of the buyer's journey & funnel to inform GTM sales of account-level behavior, intent, and expansion/adoption potential
- Collaborate with PMM on campaign briefs to outline thematic demand gen campaigns by use case and persona to drive top of funnel nurture and engagement
- Nurture target accounts to drive lead progression and convert late-stage opportunities
- Own the budget to drive campaign spend and optimize performance based on insights
- Measure and analyze program performance regularly, adjusting tactics to ensure results are achieved, and KPs/OKRs are met on time and on budget
- Execute paid search, display, retarget, syndication, and social media across platforms
- Daily execution of paid media buys on ad platforms, including conducting in-depth keyword analysis, adjusting spend, managing analytics and audience targeting
- Minimum 6-8 years B2B marketing experience in demand generation, field or acquisition marketing, or Account-based campaign development strongly desired.
- Deliver high-growth customer acquisition programs through owned and paid media channels to drive high-quality inbound leads that convert to sales.
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills to report on A/B testing, lead volume & acceleration, marketing attribution to pipeline, account engagement, and sales effectiveness.
- Activate campaigns across digital marketing channels (web, email, paid media, content, syndication) to drive top-of-funnel demand and awareness to target buyers.
- Familiarity with using HubSpot to track campaign performance is a plus. Experience with ABM tools is required (e.g., Terminus, Demandbase is a bonus)
- Knowledge managing Google Analytics or SEMRush to optimize PPC campaigns on major search engines is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing virtual work environment while demonstrating outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Small teams, big impact. Take complete ownership of your role and generate real results.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- Excellent medical insurance
- Collaborative and open company culture
We encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.