Accounts Payable Specialist
MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid prototyping services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at MacroFab.
DEPARTMENT: Accounting and Finance
REPORTS TO: Controller
SUMMARY: NetSuite experience needed. Supports all aspects of accounts payable, ensuring that all deadlines are met with the highest degree of accuracy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and matches all vendor invoices to purchase orders.
- Enters Vendor invoices in to accounting software to be paid.
- Interfaces with appropriate departments to secure proper payment approvals.
- Oversees maintenance of accounts payable files and records.
- Prepares 1099s.
- Responds to all vendor and employee inquiries regarding invoices, expenses, and payment requests; resolves invoice discrepancies.
- Prepares accounts payable reports; reviews and reconciles periodic reports to maintain current reconciliation status for cash and disbursement accounts.
- Analyzes and tracks accounts payable amounts; prepares analysis of accounts as required.
- Reconcile job costs to ensure all material costs have been applied to the job correctly.
- Notifies correct party of missing materials cost on jobs and ensures discrepancies are corrected.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent, one to two years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite,
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Small teams, big impact. Take complete ownership of your role and generate real results.
- Company equity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- Excellent medical insurance
- Collaborative and open company culture
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.