MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid prototyping services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at macrofab.com
The selected candidate will be responsible for technical supervision of products to ensure that customer specifications and company quality standards and norms are met, f you have previous quality inspection experience in the manufacturing industry, we want to hear from you.
• Read blueprints and instructions to understand quality expectations for products and supplies.
• Inspect the output units and verify them with the appropriate methods (dimensional measurement, functionality tests, comparison with specifications, etc.) before sending them to the customer or end user.
• Ensure that all quality control procedures established by the company are followed during each phase of the inspection to ensure they are efficient and meet safety standards.
• Train other employees in quality control processes and procedures.
• Keep records of tests, information and various metrics such as the number of defective products per day, etc.
• Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager.
• 5's in work areas.
The Ideal Candidate
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and the supply chain.
• Good eye for detail and results-oriented approach
• Report writing skills.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Responsible and trustworthy.
• Working standing up is fundamental for the correct development of tasks.
• Adaptability to the pace of work of growing companies.
Education And Experience
• High school completed or truncated.
•Basic office package.
•Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Knowledge of IPC 610 and IPC 620
• Knowledge of PCB inspection.
• 1 or more years of experience in electronic manufacturing companies as a quality inspector or similar.
• Experience using inspection tool measuring devices (micrometers, calipers, scales, calipers, etc.) to verify specifications.
• Check previous experience in a similar position.