Sales Operations Associate
- Houston, TX
- Full Time
- Mid Level
This position will be reporting to the Sales Operations Manager and will be assisting the sales operational needs within the organization. The person in this role will be responsible for supporting the sales team and primary duties and responsibilities will include the following: producing high-quality analysis and reporting regarding sales performance, gathering and reporting on sales data and market trends. More basic functions include: gathering insights for various aspects of the business as well as reporting KPIs, management of strategic initiatives and process definition and implementation, assisting with quoting, tactical marketing, direct and indirect customer engagement, creating, designing, and producing collateral, bridging the gap between the sales organization and other departments. This is a great opportunity for a creative, analytical, team-oriented, go-getter, who is driven to produce results and can stay cool, calm, and collected under pressure.
- Ability to develop, implement and manage policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM with marketing, sales, product, and business systems teams.
- Ability to develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance while identifying key trends.
- Ability to assist in the quote process, tracking, quality, completeness, and delivery.
- Ability to manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers; convert data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics.
- Ability to implement new technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams and all other individuals required.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improving efficiency in the sales process.
- Ability to guide, direct, and coordinate with multiple departments including partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to train and cross-train all new and/or old policies and processes to all required personnel.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret industry/trade magazines, trends, documentation, and reports.
- Ability to establish a sales operation structure that will promote, implement and maintain operational models to deliver high-efficiency levels to the organization to grow revenue.
- Ability to keep customer satisfaction as the top priority for all aspects of the sales organization along with reporting and measuring customer satisfaction metrics.
- Ability to work with the Sales Ops Manager to create, implement and set new strategies and goals for the sales team, by recognizing past trends and forecasting future sales.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to motivate, plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to successfully work to reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales or sales center experience
- Experience with manufacturing and a plus for electronics manufacturing
- Understanding of matrix organizations
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently to complete detailed tasks
- Able to navigate multiple interfaces to handle day to day tasks
- Well organized and high attention to detail
- Company equity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO and paid family leave
- Excellent medical insurance
- Collaborative and open company culture
MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid prototyping services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.