SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Operator
MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at MacroFab.
Our busy workload has required the need for a third shift. We are looking to bring on new employees to manage this next phase.
- Independently run Mycronic MY200/300 & MY500/700 pick and place/Jet Printer machines to execute small batch production orders
- Experience Required: Minimum 2 years experience with SMT Pick and Place equipment
- Experience in electronics and machine operation a must
- Strong machine and hand placement skills
- Mycronic experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent health insurance including fully paid option
- Overtime available
- Company equity
Competitive hourly salary and a great work environment.
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.