Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
MacroFab is the world's first digital manufacturing platform and marketplace for electronics manufacturing. We are a team of highly motivated doers focused on delivering value to our customers every day while developing innovative solutions to disrupt and transform a $500B market. Our mission is to build a software platform that enables hardware companies to manufacture their products more efficiently while enabling contract manufacturing factories to take advantage of excess capacity and increase profitability. Many of the largest and most exciting product companies, from startups to Fortune 500s, work with us daily to meet their manufacturing needs - from prototypes to high-volume production.
We're seeking a highly motivated Technical Account Manager to join our team and help our customers build new products using our platform. As a Technical Account Manager, you'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and collaborate with talented engineers.
As a Technical Account Manager you will assist customers in leveraging the full power of the MacroFab Manufacturing Platform, enabling their engineers and purchasing teams to better deliver on prototype and production needs. You will develop and maintain long-term relationships while developing strategies for customer success. Technical Account Managers combine data about product utilization with expert knowledge of the MacroFab Platform to drive revenue growth among existing customers.
- Assist customers in uploading electronic designs to the platform
- Train and educate customers in how to utilize the platform to solve their unique challenges
- Assist customers to adopt the platform across their entire organization
- Troubleshoot and diagnose causes of issues
- Manage escalations and provide timely responses to product-related inquiries
- Collect, report, and analyze customer feedback
- Create, implement and own the customer success playbook
- Enable customers to expand their spend with us
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess multiple of the following attributes:
- Technical background in electronics engineering or manufacturing, either through education, work experience, or as a hobby
- Experience in customer service, sales, or customer success
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Thorough, thoughtful, and self-motivated
- Experience with CRM and Customer Success tools such as Salesforce and Gainsight
MacroFab is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering an improved electronics manufacturing experience utilizing innovative technology, scale, and agility. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes the MacroFab Core Values:
- High Performance
- Customer First
- A Bias for Action
- Ownership & Accountability
- Trust in Team
MacroFab benefits include generous Paid Time Off, Health Care, and 401(k) and professional development opportunities.
If you're passionate about technology, enjoy helping customers succeed, and want to be part of a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to join us at MacroFab.
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.