Transactional Account Executive
Transactional Account Executive
MacroFab is the world's first digital manufacturing platform and marketplace for electronics manufacturing. We are a team of highly motivated doers focused on delivering value to our customers every day while developing innovative solutions to disrupt and transform a $500B market. Our mission is to enable hardware companies to manufacture their products more efficiently while enabling contract manufacturing factories to take advantage of excess capacity and increase profitability. Many of the largest and most exciting product companies, from startups to Fortune 500s, work with us daily to meet their manufacturing needs - from prototypes to high-volume production.
The Transactional Account Executive role is the face of the MacroFab Manufacturing Platform for thousands of engineers and purchasing users, leading efforts to bring our solution to new businesses throughout North America.
As a Transactional Account Executive you will drive new customer acquisition in the high-mix, low-volume electronics manufacturing space through MacroFab’s industry-leading manufacturing platform. You will work with Technical Account Managers and Customer Care to ensure customer outcomes through prototyping and low-volume production, while identifying opportunities for growth and collaborating with enterprise sales to discover new high-volume production opportunities.
- Identify new customer opportunities and acquire engineering and purchasing customers in prototype and low-volume manufacturing
- Assist in developing and delivering quotes to customers using the MacroFab Manufacturing Platform
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to drive growth in existing and new customers
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess multiple of the following attributes:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly experienced with Salesforce and major software applications like Excel, Gainsight, or similar tools
- Excellent listening negotiating, and presentation abilities
- Activity-driven, consistently pushes for higher performance
- Proven ability to manage multiple customer and activity streams in real-time
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
MacroFab is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering an improved electronics manufacturing experience utilizing innovative technology, scale, and agility. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes the MacroFab Core Values:
- High Performance
- Customer First
- A Bias for Action
- Ownership & Accountability
- Trust in Team
MacroFab benefits include generous Paid Time Off, Health Care, and 401(k) and professional development opportunities.
If you're passionate about technology, enjoy helping customers succeed, and want to be part of a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to join us at MacroFab.
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.