- Full Time
- Mid Level
The MacroFab Electronics Manufacturing platform is rapidly disrupting the electronics manufacturing industry, and we need help serving all of the interested companies. Amazon, Apple, Google, Tesla, SpaceX, NASA, and the US Navy are just a few of the thousands of customers that have adopted MacroFab in a few short years.
The Account Executive role is the foundation of the MacroFab sales team, leading efforts to bring our solution to new businesses throughout North America. While other industries are challenged by world events, MacroFab has seen increased interest from prospects seeking to reduce global electronics sourcing risk and address the component shortage.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial in their approach to their role, takes ownership over their own success, and collaborates with the team to secure a win, no matter the obstacle. You will have experience in account management and developing new business opportunities among both existing and new customers. You will be extremely detail oriented, and a master of your time and task management.
- Drive new customer acquisition– Includes developing new business along with negotiating agreements to maximize profits.
- Collaborate cross-functionally – Work closely with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping existing clients satisfied and engaged with products and services.
- Exemplify the MacroFab Core Values of High Performance, Customer First, A Bias for Action, Ownership & Accountability, and Trust in Team.
- Mental resilience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Excel, GSuite and other productivity tools
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Some travel required for this role (if we ever get back to traveling!)
MacroFab began with a question: Why is the electronics manufacturing experience so outdated, difficult, and slow? We realized these difficulties first-hand while working in a consumer electronics business. Our co-founders sought to redefine the contract manufacturing industry by developing a software-driven approach to make it faster and easier than ever to bring new electronic products to market. We’ve built the technology platform that will connect thousands of businesses directly to the manufacturing floor of the future. Our software and tools are reshaping the $440 billion contract electronics manufacturing market to create a space where OEMs experience delight rather than frustration. Our customers will continue to have greater access and control over the manufacturing process, and in turn, will get their products to market faster than ever before with a substantially lower total cost of production than today.
MacroFab is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering better way to build electronics through a redefined experience, innovative technology, scale, and agility. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes the MacroFab Core Values:
- High Performance
- Customer First
- A Bias for Action
- Ownership & Accountability
- Trust in Team
MacroFab benefits include generous Paid Time Off, Health Care, and 401(k) and professional development opportunities.
Employees can also take advantage of Taco Tuesday, Foodie Friday and other regular team activities.