Transactional Sales Director
Transactional Sales Director
MacroFab is the world's first digital manufacturing platform and marketplace for electronics manufacturing. We are a team of highly motivated doers focused on delivering value to our customers every day while developing innovative solutions to disrupt and transform a $500B market. Our mission is to enable hardware companies to manufacture their products more efficiently while enabling contract manufacturing factories to take advantage of excess capacity and increase profitability. Many of the largest and most exciting product companies, from startups to Fortune 500s, work with us daily to meet their manufacturing needs - from prototypes to high-volume production.
We are actively seeking a dynamic and strategic Director of Transactional Sales to spearhead the growth of our sales team in a fast-paced, high-frequency sales environment. This position will focus on selling prototype and low-volume production, enabled by our MacroFab Manufacturing Platform. You will collaborate closely with the sales team, Marketing, Technical Account Management, and Customer Care, driving new customer adoption and consistently achieving our ambitious growth targets. As a leader, you will be tasked with creating a best-in-class buying experience in a customer self-service and product-led growth model.
- Deliver an exceptional buying journey for our customers, ensuring satisfaction at every interaction.
- Recruit, mentor, and oversee a team of sales professionals in alignment with our strategic goals.
- Formulate and implement innovative sales strategies that drive the growth of the company, with a specific focus on our prototype and low-volume production offering.
- Accurately project sales performance, driving the team to develop a growing pipeline and resources to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration with different teams to ensure a cohesive customer experience.
- Proactively identify potential roadblocks to meeting sales objectives and devise effective strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Steer the adoption of our product among new customers, consistently hitting or surpassing growth targets through well-thought-out sales initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess multiple of the following attributes:
- Proven experience leading a team of 5+ sales professionals within a transactional or product-led growth model.
- An analytical, data-driven mindset with the ability to utilize CRM and business intelligence tools to enhance sales performance.
- Commitment to customer experience and outcomes, with demonstrated success in formulating strategies that improve the customer journey.
- Proven expertise in nurturing and developing sales talent, fostering a culture of high performance.
- Proficient with Salesforce and other crucial software applications such as Excel and Gainsight.
- Stellar leadership skills, capable of motivating a diverse team to reach shared objectives.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities, with a track record of building successful cross-team relationships.
- A deep understanding of the product-led growth sales model, with demonstrated success in this field.
MacroFab is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering an improved electronics manufacturing experience utilizing innovative technology, scale, and agility. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes the MacroFab Core Values:
- High Performance
- Customer First
- A Bias for Action
- Ownership & Accountability
- Trust in Team
MacroFab benefits include generous Paid Time Off, Health Care, and 401(k) and professional development opportunities.
As a key member of our leadership team, the Director of Transactional Sales will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our company. If you thrive in a challenging environment, are passionate about customers, and have a track record of delivering results, we want to hear from you.
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.