Technical Support - Customer Service
- Full Time
- Customer Care
- Mid Level
Technical Support -Customer Service Representative
MacroFab is redefining electronics manufacturing. Our focus is to enable businesses around the world to create great products faster than ever before. Not only do we enable our customers to build great things, but we enable our team to build the solutions of tomorrow. Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at MacroFab.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will effectively and professionally communicate and assist customers via email and phone in support of the MacroFab platform, which includes acting as product expert to provide answers to questions about the MacroFab platform. The Customer Service Representative is the primary contact for all customers, providing the individual service and attention required to delight customers and users.
- Engage customers via phone and email to resolve customer issues which will include providing onboarding and product training for the MacroFab platform.
- Quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers when an order, transaction, or experience doesn't go as planned.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our online platform in order to help customers find the right solution and to address issues relating to their design or orders.
- Quickly and professionally handle support tickets.
A typical Day at work:
Strive to understand the customer's situation and recognize the customer’s needs.
Maintain a high level of knowledge of the MacroFab Platform and product knowledge with the ability to train others in the use of the MacroFab Platform.
Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations.
Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems.
Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards performance targets.
The Ideal Candidate
Has experience within a fast paced environment
Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Has intermediate computer skills including software technical support supporting software platforms for both internal and external users.
Has experience with Hubspot a plus.
Has experience in PCB design or manufacturing a plus.
Maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful demeanor with every interaction.
MacroFab Core Cultural Values
- Customer First
- Ownership and Accountability
- High Performance
- Trust in Team
- Bias for Action
MacroFab & COVID
- Remote work for all staff not required to be onsite
- Daily temperature and health checks for all onsite personnel
- Masks and social distancing required for all onsite personnel
- Company-provided COVID testing available to all onsite personnel
Interviewing during COVID:
- Virtual: Initial phone screening
- Virtual: Round 1 video call
- Virtual: Round 2 video call
- In-person interview (subject to change)
Founded in 2013, MacroFab is a fast-growing electronics manufacturer. Come join a rapidly growing and expanding team creating novel solutions to the manufacturing challenges of tomorrow.