Junior Electronics Quoting
MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at MacroFab.
As an Junior Electronics Quoter , you will be responsible for reviewing customer and team requirements and schedules to ensure materials, equipment, components and services are purchased and received in accordance with requirements and needs.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and requires proficiency with common data and document tools such as Excel, Word, and Google Docs.
This is a fast-paced position that requires self-management and the ability to rapidly adapt to changing customer and business needs. Multiple teams across the organization and within MacroFab's network will rely on you to achieve their goals.
- Quote materials using bill of materials to meet customer cost and lead time requirements
- Prioritize activities based on organizational needs
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to coordinate delivery of winning quotes to Account Executives in a timely manner
- Negotiate favorable terms including lead-time and price
- Seek continual improvement of speed and quality of the quoting process
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ year of experience with the purchasing or quoting of electronic components
- Excellent purchasing and negotiation skills
- The ability to understand and communicate technical details associated with technical specifications.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience working with customers and internal teams
- Needs VISA for the USA
- Bias for Action
- MacroFab is a high-performance team.
- Customer First
- Ownership and Accountability
- Trust in your team
- 100% payroll
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Saving Funds
- Pantry Vouchers
- 30 days Xmas bonus
- 15 days vacations
- 50% vacation bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Collaborative and open company culture
- Constantly travels to Houston
This is a 100% office position
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.