Senior Front End Software Developer
Front End Software Developer
MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid prototyping services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at MacroFab.
As a Front End Software Developer, you will be responsible for the development and deployment of the software that drives the MacroFab platform.
Our Tech Stack
- Python 3 (Flask / FastAPI)
- AWS ECS
- AWS Lambda (Node / Python)
- GitHub (including Actions)
- Collaborate with Product Management to help guide the technical direction of the product
- Develop high quality software with attention to detail in a fast-paced, iterative organization
- Maintain and troubleshoot issues with code that you have deployed to production
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices
- Review pull requests and provide feedback to other team members
- Become an in-house expert on the MacroFab platform and codebase
- Experience consuming data from REST APIs
- SQL experience
- Ability to work closely with people -- with varying skill levels -- in other parts of the organization
- Positive attitude, respectful to other team members, and passionate about solving problems for our customers
- Passionate about electronics
- Experience working with a global, remote team
- Experience with a high-performance organization, preferably a start-up
- Small teams, big impact. Take complete ownership of your role and generate real results.
- Company equity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- Excellent medical insurance
- Collaborative and open company culture
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas or C2C
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.