MacroFab is not just a contract manufacturer, but fundamentally a technology company with a focus on electronics innovation. Our team is comprised of assembly line operators, software engineers, electrical engineers, customer support, marketers, and sales reps. We’re as diverse in skillset as we are in background, with an interesting mix of team members as vast as Houston itself.
MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid prototyping services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at MacroFab.
The Kit Verification Specialist is responsible for ensuring kits for production jobs are complete and accurate.
• Under general supervision performs duties and tasks in accordance with procedures and pre-established guidelines
• Learns to identify the various types of electronic components
• Verifies materials in the kit are the correct part number and their quantities agree with the pick list
• Maintains appropriate records including but not limited to shortage sheets and check-in documents
• For consigned/customer supplied items, follow internal control of customer owned property procedures
• Maintains the area in a clean, neat and orderly manner
• Notifies the group leader if non-conformances occur
• Responsible for the quality and accuracy of own work Knowledge and Skills
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• High attention to detail
• Basic inspection skills
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• You are capable of exercising independent judgment. Creativity and good judgement are required
Education and Experience
• 1 to 2 years of experience in stockroom/kitting or a related area pertaining to printed circuit board assemblies
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.