Digital Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Digital Marketing Specialist
A newly defined role at MacroFab, the Digital Marketing Specialist will help coordinate and implement digital initiatives across comprehensive marketing campaigns. As part of this role, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the team to understand MacroFab’s business and objectives in turn managing the development of digital initiatives, managing integrations and communication with key partners and stakeholders, and coordinating all necessary reviews and approvals.
The ideal candidate thrives in details and execution, understands the inner workings of the digital world, and can help craft and/or translate strategy. Critical to the success of the role is the experience in email journeys, executing content and performing quality assurance in HubSpot, and managing the website and/or landing page development.
Manages the implementation and workflow from digital strategy to content and design to execution and deployment for email management systems, website and landing pages, and other digital assets as needed
Understands the digital landscape, its inner workings, and integration capabilities as well as general best practices across the development of email journeys and landing pages, digital advertising, and leveraging data for targeting, tracking, and optimizing performance
Knowledge of email marketing systems/ Marketing automation platforms and website development
Works closely with marketing team across strategy/planning, creative, and content teams.
Maintains a command of the various project requirements and processes, the status across various project items, digital best practices, as well as the company’s preferences and brand standards.
Skilled troubleshooter fielding technical and project-related questions, navigating requirements, and collaborating across teams to track down answers and generate creative solutions.
Works with the marketing team in the review of content strategy/architecture, copywriting, design, and development across digital tactics.
Coordinates review and approval workflow for digital elements, driving project momentum to meet deadlines
Confirm accuracy, and consistency and provides support for various departments and vendors throughout the development and launch of email campaigns and landing pages.
Manages overall quality assurance process for creative accuracy and consistency, compliance and brand adherence, and overall functionality including links and tracking measures
Demonstrates editorial judgment and writing ability to implement necessary content changes within systems such as HubSpot, and other marketing platforms
Clearly communicates all inconsistencies back to the appropriate resource for correction
Maintains and continuously improves process and quality assurance documentation across digital initiatives
Helps identify key performance indicators and ensures digital initiatives are set up to measure success.
Monitors and seek improvements on digital deliverable results based on Key Performance Indicators.
Helps with data processing and analysis for email, websites, and digital media
· 3+ years of digital marketing experience or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
· Ability to work effectively within fast-paced teams and manage multiple collaboration channels, tools, and resources
· Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
· Ability to decipher digital assets and understand how components relate and function
· Hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform, HubSpot preferred
· Knowledge of email marketing standard methodologies, HubSpot, or related email software
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Broad-level experience with various analytics and reporting tools (such as Facebook analytics, Google analytics, etc.)
· Effective written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
· Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred