Sr. Account Executive
Location: Houston, TX
MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at MacroFab.
The Account Executive role is the foundation of the MacroFab sales team, leading efforts to bring our solution to new businesses throughout North America.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing the opportunity strategy to sell MacroFab’s services to our prospecting customers while establishing, building, and maintaining close professional external relationships. You will do this by managing the entire sales lifecycle from inbound lead qualification through final contract execution. We are seeking self-starting, high-achieving, top talent who has demonstrated success operating in high-growth and fast-paced environments! This individual will be comfortable preferably in the Information Technology/SaaS or shared services space where they have solved complex problems for large enterprise accounts. You have consulted with multiple parties both externally and internally to achieve successful results.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial in their approach to their role, takes ownership over their own success, and collaborates with the team to secure a win, no matter the obstacle. You will have experience in account management and developing new business opportunities among both existing and new customers. Excellent cross-functional experience working with customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience is a critical factor in this role.
- Drive new customer acquisition– Includes developing new business along with negotiating agreements to maximize profits.
- Collaborate cross-functionally – Work closely with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with products and services.
- Exemplify the MacroFab Core Values of High Performance, Customer First, A Bias for Action, Ownership & Accountability, and Trust in Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or related field
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Familiarity with HubSpot, SalesLoft, GSuite, and other productivity tools
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Some travel required for this role
- Small teams, big impact. Take complete ownership of your role and generate real results.
- Company equity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- Excellent medical insurance
- Collaborative and open company culture