The Sales Director is responsible for developing a high-performing team of early career sales professionals in a high-frequency selling environment where we execute both transactional, competitive deals as well as high-value differentiated solutions that require a complex selling motion. You will have evidence of performing well in both sale types in your past, as well as demonstrable evolution in your sales leadership. You have strong opinions about how you run your team and develop sales professionals.
- Deliver a best-in-class buying experience for your customers
- Hire, develop and manage 6-8 early career sales professionals
- Provide accurate forecasts
- Drive through obstacles to get to results
- Maintain a reputation with internal peers for performance and professionalism
- Uphold the MacroFab Core Values personally and within your team
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years experience as a salesperson in a technology field (software, electronics)
- 1+ years of demonstrated success as a player-coach or team lead
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Intensely curious
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.